Skip to main content

Support and Conduct

Open Main MenuClose Main Menu

Report a Concern

There are various forms for requesting support and reporting concerning behavior.

Please review the following descriptions and choose the most appropriate report form.


Reporting Options

Care report

This form should be submitted when concerned about a student's well-being, a student is experiencing crisis, or is displaying behavioral, emotional, or mental health distress.

Report an incident

It is OSU's expectation that students, faculty and staff will report all violations of the Student Code of Conduct of which they become aware.

Report sexual violence

All university employees that are not confidential reporters are encouraged, if not required, to report when students, employees, or visitors disclose an incident of sexual violence. Sexual violence includes sexual harassment, sexual misconduct, dating violence, domestic violence, and stalking.

Cowboy Strong Funding

Cowboy Strong emergency funds provide financial support to students experiencing an unforeseen hardship that could impact their ability to remain enrolled in school.


Consider reporting to the police

If you believe that someone's behavior violated the law, you are encouraged to report the situation to the appropriate law enforcement agency. The OSU Police department has jurisdiction to investigate and respond to allegations of criminal misconduct that occur on campus. The Stillwater Police respond to situations that are off campus but within the municipal city limits of Stillwater. Other area law enforcement agencies include the Payne County Sheriff's Office, the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation, and the Payne County District Attorney's Office.

At your request, Student Support & Conduct will assist you in reporting to the appropriate law enforcement agency. It is important to note that it is not required that you report a situation to the police in order for the university to investigate and respond to a situation.



Back To Top